A History of Meldreth School, 1950 - 1959

With the opening of Melbourn Village College in 1959, children from Meldreth Primary School transferred there instead of to Bassingbourn Village College.

Click on the icons below to see more information on the school during these years.

Page link: From the Log Book ...
From the Log Book ...
The installation of a telephone, 1954; School Inspection Report, 1955.
Page link: Photographs from the 1950s
Photographs from the 1950s
Informal photographs of school pupils from the 1950s