Property Owned by the Mortlock Family in Meldreth

Much of Meldreth was owned by the Mortlock Family in the C19th and C20th.

By Tim Gane

Browse this gallery: Next | Previous | Menu
Photo:Meldreth Court Lodge, High Street, Meldreth.  Built by John George Mortlock ~1900

Meldreth Court Lodge, High Street, Meldreth. Built by John George Mortlock ~1900

Photo donated to MLHG by John Gipson

This page was added by Tim Gane on 11/01/2011.