Property Owned by the Mortlock Family in Meldreth

Much of Meldreth was owned by the Mortlock Family in the C19th and C20th.

By Tim Gane

Browse this gallery: Next | Previous | Menu
Photo:Manting House, North End, Meldreth, owned and put up for auction in 1833 by William Mortlock.  Later owned by his grandson John George Mortlock.

Manting House, North End, Meldreth, owned and put up for auction in 1833 by William Mortlock. Later owned by his grandson John George Mortlock.

Photo donated to the MLHG by John Gipson

This page was added by Tim Gane on 11/01/2011.