Property Owned by the Mortlock Family in Meldreth

Much of Meldreth was owned by the Mortlock Family in the C19th and C20th.

By Tim Gane

Browse this gallery: Next | Previous | Menu
Photo:The Grove, Fenny Lane, Meldreth.  Built by John George Mortlock c.1850.  There is a plaque on the wall with JGM's initials.

The Grove, Fenny Lane, Meldreth. Built by John George Mortlock c.1850. There is a plaque on the wall with JGM's initials.

Photo donated to the MLHG by John Gipson.

This page was added by Tim Gane on 11/01/2011.